Membership Program – Comprehensive Health Management
With the right treatment, you can actually reverse the signs and symptoms of aging.
Restorative or age management medicine is a proactive, approach to healthcare for people at any age that focuses on preservation of optimal human function. We strive to improve your quality of life by making every effort to correct the process of aging before to the onset of degenerative disease.
By optimizing function in these five main areas mind, body hormones, nutrition and toxin removal, many disease states improve and can actually reverse making you feel and look better. Any imbalance in these key areas can cause many common symptoms and diseases. An imbalance is defined as being out of optimal range. Therefore, we look beyond “normal ranges” for interpretations in all of our testing.
Benefits OF RESTORATIVE MEDICINE
- Increased Energy
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass
- Reduced Body Fat
- Increased Libido
- Improved Cholesterol
- Stronger Immune System
- Lifted Moods
- Better Overall Health
- Better Stress Management
- Sharper Mental Acuity
- Better Sleep Habits
- Improved Nutrition
Optimizing Health in All 5 Areas
Initial Comprehensive Exam $1,500
Before your initial consultation, you will have comprehensive lab work completed and analyzed so that your physician can review the results with you and use the information to help customize a treatment plan including Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy if medically indicated.
During your first appointment, you will spend up to five hours with your physician. You will discuss any symptoms you are experiencing, your medical, family and personal history.
This first appointment will also include:
- A Full Medical Exam
- A Baseline Bone Mineral Density Test using a DEXA scan
- Body Composition Analysis using a DEXA scan
- Exercise & Fitness Testing including VO2 Max Fitness Test
- Assessment to determine if Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is medically indicated
- Lifestyle Assessment
- Cognitive Evaluation
- In-depth questionnaires
Initial Comprehensive+ Exam $1,750
In addition to everything listed above the Comprehensive+ Program Includes the Cardiac and Stroke Assessment. You will receive a
- Resting EKG
- Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT) test
Monthly Membership $250
Your monthly membership allows you prompt access to your physician including appointments, emails and phone calls and
- Comprehensive health monitoring
- Customized fitness & nutrition plans
- Access to a personal trainer
- Industry leading age management tests and technologies
- Highly qualified physicians that partner with you and focus on your total body health
- Access to nutritional and other age management supplements and resources
Monthly membership does not cover the cost of prescriptions, labs, or procedures.
Please Note: Optimal Medical group does not accept any medical insurance. We are a private pay Medical Office.