All Natural PRP (with exosomes) Effectively Treats Erectile Dysfunction
Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
This life-changing procedure is changing relationships around the world using your own blood and growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. It is a breakthrough, clinically-proven, safe and effective procedure that can increase penis size, sexual performance, and overall sexual wellness, without the use of any drugs or surgery. At Optimal Medical Group, Dr. Juan Chavez adds EXOSOMES to the PRP treatment to enhance the P-Shot.
Can increase size of penis
Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ
P Shots increase the effectiveness of Viagra® and Cialis®
Increased sensation and pleasure
No allergic reactions because we’re using your own body’s fluids
Minimal to no discomfort
How does the Procedure Work?
The results of this safe, non-surgical procedure are dramatic and long-lasting. In as little as 30 minutes, we do the following:
- A numbing cream is applied to the penis.
- A small amount of blood is drawn from the arm. Using a centrifuge, one of our doctors isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes in the office. The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis (with a tiny needle) using a method that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
- A penis pump is used for 15 minutes. We recommend the usage of a specific penis pump immediately after the injection and to continue with a specific schedule for a few weeks after the procedure.
About 60% of men improve after the first P-Shot and approximately 85% are thrilled after their second P-Shot. It typically takes about 12 weeks to see the full effect, and some men may require a series of two or three P-Shots, spaced 8 to 12 weeks in between, to reach their desired potential.
Contact us for a free consultation to see how we can help you reach your goals.
What are Exosomes?
Exosomes are derived stem cell proteins that act as stem cell messengers. They can be transferred to other cells and may support tissue repair and homeostasis. Isolating these beneficial signals given out by stem cells and using them rather than the stem cells themselves are the next generation as a therapy. This makes sense, as other cells react to these signals and change their behavior accordingly. There is tremendous therapeutic potential of extracellular vesicles, particularly exosomes.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Your information is sent securely and remains 100% private
Things that may cause the P-Shot to be less effective include:
- Lack of exercise
- Vascular disease
- Not using the penis pump, as prescribed, for at least six weeks